Stay One Step Ahead.
With c360’s mock CQC inspection tool you can conduct your own inspections and stay one step ahead of any CQC inspection.
What the CQC look for when carrying out an inspection.
During an inspection the CQC asks 5 key questions of the service:
- Are they safe? Safe: you are protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- Are they effective? Effective: your care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, helps you to maintain quality of life and is based on the best available evidence.
- Are they caring? Caring: staff involve and treat you with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Are they responsive? Responsive: services are organised so that they meet your needs.
- Are they well-led? Well-led: the leadership, management and governance of the organisation make sure it’s providing high-quality care that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture.
Each of the five key questions is broken down into a further set of questions called the key lines of enquiry (KLOEs) and it is these KLOEs that are used to help the inspector decide what to focus on.
In c360 we have broken down each of the key questions in to a wizard based format with a more detailed checklist of questions to help you assess against each key line of enquiry. This way you can be sure that you are checking everything in your service that is related to each key question. Furthermore, you can be sure that you are consistent in your evaluation each time.
The mock inspection wizard guides you through each key question and helps you put together an internal inspection report.
Work through each Key Line of Enquiry and use the report writer to collate your evidence and provide a rating for each key question and line of enquiry.
C360 auto-generates your CQC inspection report, collating all evidence, actions and observations in to a neat and presentable format that is ready to share.
Easily enter evidence against each Key Line of Enquiry.
View CQC KLOE prompts as you work through the report.
Create action plans
Update and enter actions in your action plans whilst in the report.
Use our KLOE Wizard to help you write your report. See what it is that you should be looking for in each Key Line of Enquiry.
Ready to share
Your report is generated at the click of a button with your corporate branding and then distributed to the right people in your organisation.
Collaborate and track
Let multiple users feed in to the mock inspection report and track progress as the inspection continues.